IMPORTANT DATES (Summer 2023)
- Applications open: Jan 1
- Final Application Deadline: March 15
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis, so APPLY EARLY! If we like your application we will invite you for an interview via video conference. Decisions will be sent out on a rolling basis.
- Program Date: May 28, 2023 - July 22, 2023
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or its possessions.
- Applicants must be, and remain, a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in an academic institution (including community colleges).
- Undergraduate students in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or other related fields, especially underrepresented groups, are encouraged to apply.
- Participants are expected to commit full time (40 hours per week) to the REU site program.
- Once you accept an offer from this REU site, you are obligated to complete the 8-week summer program.
- You will be required to stay in GSU dorm/hotel facility even if you are local.
- Travel to/from your location (domestic) will be reimbursed in your stipend paycheck
- Go to https://www.nsfetap.org/award/109/opportunity/704 (or click Apply Now)
- Navigate to the APPLICANTS tab and select SITES
- In the search tool, use Georgia State University for AWARD INSTITUTION and/or Smart and Autonomous IoT for RESEARCH TOPICS
- Select the REU Site listing "Summer 2023 GSU REU Site on Smart and Autonomous Internet-of-Things" and complete the application